One secret to saving money on IT costs is through using a server. A server simply acts as a single specialized computer that ensures all computers connected to it have access to the resources, information, and systems they need, faster, and with fewer problems. It also acts as a centralized manager to make sure data is secure and organized.
Here are 12 surefire signs that your Raleigh area business could definitely benefit from a server.
- You have 2 or more computers that need to share office equipment (printers, fax machines, scanners) and resources (internet access)
- You have irreplaceable files and data residing on more than one computer that need to be secured from loss, corruption, or unauthorized access
- You need (or want) secure access to your computer files while traveling or working remotely
- You need to back up critical files on more than on computer, and you would like to be able to restore accidentally deleted filed or previous versions of your files
- You need CRM software and accounting programs to manage and communicate with your growing list of clients and vendors
- You need to manage different versions of one file
- You need a central communication system that makes it easy to schedule group meetings and share information with employees, vendors, and customers
- You need to allow employees to share databases and other software tools
- You would like to send group faxes and email broadcasts to customers
- You want to save money by hosting your own company website and email
- You want to control employee access to sensitive records and information
- You want a central access point for information
Call us today to schedule a FREE Network Assessment. We provide managed IT services for small to medium businesses in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Apex, Clayton, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Holly Springs, and surrounding areas. Call today: 919-469-5060.