Computerbilities exists to create superior value for our clients by using our extensive IT experience to deliver a safe and dependable computer network system. Our objectives are to proactively eliminate technological issues so our customers can profit by focusing on their core business.
The Core Values of Computerbilities are an intracule part of the success of our staff. It is critical all potential applicates support our mission and demonstrate the same values. Our Core Values are as follows:
Are you a motivated individual who loves to troubleshoot problems, design networks, and help customers with their IT? Do you like working in a small team of professionals who help each other and have a positive synergy?
Are you ready to REALLY launch your IT career?
When you work for an IT Managed Services company, you get to work on a large variety of network systems with different equipment with new and challenging scenarios. A growing IT Managed Services firm in the RDU area, is looking to hire an Information Technology Specialist/Network Administrator. The individual filling this position will have an entrepreneurial spirit and possess the energy and desire that it takes to work in a small, fast-growing company. This position will afford the opportunity for education/certification and advancement opportunities.
Typical Duties Include
- Remote and on-site IT helpdesk support
- Remote and on-site IT server support
- Remote and on-site IT network support
- Assist with project planning and development
- Assist with documentation projects
- Learn and test new products
The ideal candidate will possess the following at a minimum:
- -A working knowledge of and desire to learn computer information technologies
- Reliable transportation and a willingness to service the Greater Triangle areas of North Carolina
- A familiarity with Microsoft server operating systems 2008, 2008 R2, SBS 2011, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2
- A clean-cut appearance
- The ability to communicate technical ideas in simple terms
- English as a first language
Candidates with the following additional skills and qualifications will have a marked advantage:
- A working knowledge of networking concepts
- A working knowledge of Windows client operating systems
- A familiarity with server virtualization technologies
As a Service Disabled-Veteran Owned business, we continue to support our military. Therefore, military experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
Please include a brief cover letter explaining what your goals are and how your experience and education makes you a great fit for this position.
We are currently seeking part-time sharp, passionate marketing interns to support the company's marketing strategy in the RDU area. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, creative, and able to work both as part of a small team and independently.
We are looking for someone who as a desire to learn and gain experience marketing for a local company. At Computerbilities you will not be just another employee, instead you will be part of a small team that depends on the constructive collaboration of each of its members.
- Follow best practices to publish relevant content via top social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube
- Collaborate with the CEO and Marketing Director on the planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Maintain dashboards and critical analytics that help identify trends and opportunities
- Maintain an organized directory of corporate social media properties
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be working towards a degree in English, journalism, communications, marketing, etc.
- Must have a desire to learn
- Passionate about social media with a strong personal online presence
- An understanding and sensitivity to the difference between social media for a brand vs. an individual
- Not afraid to change approaches quickly and act on constructive criticism
- Strong written communication skills with attention to detail and a creative voice
- Autonomous, with good verbal communications skills and the ability to interact positively with all departments/levels in the company
In this position you will be able to collaborate on a wide range of marketing projects, with the eventual opportunity to take the lead on a marketing campaign.
If you are looking for valuable marketing experiences and a stepping stone to a career in marketing apply now by submitting a cover letter and resume.