If you are a small to midsize engineering, construction services or contracting business and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Computerbilities has more than 20 years of experience specializing in IT solutions for construction and engineering firms in the Raleigh and Durham area. Our clients typically have up to 150 workstations, and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations.
The experience we have allows us to understand and resolve problems surrounding CAD license servers, ESRI instalations, improper Autodesk hardware configurations, large file transfers for the field and much more. We don't believe "One Solution Fits All"; we believe in becoming your partner and giving you a specific, clear and jargon-free solution for your business.
We always offer professionalism with a personal touch, and we will save you both time and money with our one-hour response time guarantee. And we guarantee all our work - If you are not 100% satisfied you don't pay, period!
The Biggest Complaints About IT We Hear Coming from Construction and Engineering Firms Have To Do With Their E-mail and CAD Systems.
1. You Have Constant Problems With CAD Files: Whether it’s trying to recover a critical project file that was overwritten, accidentally deleted or that has mysteriously become corrupt OR ensuring you don’t lose files altogether, this is a BIG area of concern for our construction and engineering clients.
Most outsourced IT firms will back up your files and drawings, but NOT hourly. So when they finally recover your file, it’s an older version from weeks or days ago, which means you’ve lost countless hours of work, costing you precious man hours and productivity, possibly missing deadlines and frustrating everyone involved. THIS IS COMPLETELY PREVENTABLE AND UNNECESSARY. We have a unique process that allows us to restore files by the HOUR, which means you won’t lose days or weeks of work, saving your THOUSANDS of dollars in rework and missed deadlines.
2. Problem #2: You Cannot Easily Share Or E-mail Large Files: How many times have you tried to e-mail a file only to have your e-mail freeze up, crash and stop working? Or have e-mail stop working altogether because your mailbox is full? Or how often do remote workers find themselves frustrated, unable to access critical drawings and files?
These are all 100% fixable and avoidable, yet most IT firms simply don’t implement solutions that prevent these things from happening.
3. Problem #3: Surprise Bills From Bentley, False License Issues From AutoCAD: If you’re using Bentley Systems, it’s not uncommon to get a surprise bill at the end of the month for unexpected license fees. In AutoCAD it’s those troublesome “Your license is invalid” or “License Manager is not functioning properly” errors. Regardless, this is just another easily preventable issue. We have a process for both of these systems to completely eliminate both problems.
4. Problem #4: Poor Communication, Terrible Response Times And Horrible Service From Your Outsourced IT Company: When you call their office, you get voice mail. When they finally get around to calling you back, they don’t resolve the problem quickly and then take days or weeks to finally get it fixed. To make matters worse, you have recurring problems that come up again and again. Meanwhile, your blood pressure is going through the roof because you have hard deadlines that you MUST hit.
Clearly, you shouldn’t have to tolerate this type of poor service. As I stated earlier, our support team is LOCAL. We have a deep bench of 5 consultants and growing, so you don’t have to wait on someone for support as you do with smaller IT firms. We also answer all support calls live and have an average response time of 92 seconds between when you report a problem and when a technician is working to resolve it. We also offer after-hours and weekend support since most business owners work outside the normal “9 to 5” workday.
Add our technology experts to your company's team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs your business money.
- You need to be certain that your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to know where your inventory is, at all times.
- You'd like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You're looking to expand your business but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.
We also answer all support calls live and have an average response time of 92 seconds. When you report a problem and when a technician is working to resolve it. Also, we offer after-hours and weekend support since most business owners work outside the normal “9 to 5” workday.