If you are a small to midsize engineering or construction business in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill and all surrounding areas and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Computerbilities has more than 20 years of experience specializing in IT solutions for construction and engineering firms in the Raleigh and Durham area. Our experience allows us to understand and resolve problems surrounding CAD license servers, ESRI installations, improper Autodesk hardware configurations and much more. We don't believe "One Solution Fits All"; we believe in becoming your partner and giving you a specific, clear and jargon-free solution for your business.
We always offer professionalism with a personal touch, and we will save you both time and money with our one-hour response time guarantee. And we guarantee all our work - If you are not 100% satisfied you don't pay, period!
Add our technology experts to your company's team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs your business money.
- You need to be certain that your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to know where your inventory is, at all times.
- You'd like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You're looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.
Our clients typically have up to 150 workstations, and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries and are located in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill, and surrounding areas.